2012-06-03

Sunday, June 3, 2012 (Schedule & Friends)

A new schedule indicates that students can select their courses. I'm extremely excited to select AP Biology since it is challenging. Since I take Biology this year, I'll take Chemistry next year. However, I didn't realize that my decision would affect fellow 8th graders that much. I'm quite surprised that most of them are willing to take Chemistry because of me (according to a 8th grader's explanation) I'm actually elated that we will again be in the same class. I sincerely look forward to cooperate with them. I feel touched since people who I recognize won't select a course because of me. I won't either. I feel a strong relationship and can hardly believe that I am such influential. Furthermore, my Spanish classmates strongly encourage me to select Spanish III. However, I am confused since International Relations is at the same period. I love my Spanish teacher so much, but I also appreciate MUN Conferences. It's a hard decision for me since I didn't wanna give up my Spanish progress. I love my Spanish classmates, too. I will have to ponder and make a choice that I won't regret.

沒有留言:

張貼留言