2012-05-31

Thursday, May 31, 2012 (Spanish Feast)

We Spanish students have a afterschool celebration today. Unfortunately, I have to face my most miserable-ever Biology final. (It's about 250 pages within 10 chapters) Frankly, I'm most afraid of Bio final since it's freaking complicated. To us students, we have to understand vast topics, analyze data, further explore human systems and animal systems, and acquaint the functions. Human systems are extremely hard since we have nervous system, skeletal system, endocrine system, excretory system, digestive system, circulatory system, immune system, and etc. However, I did enjoy my beautiful Spanish celebration. We made paella (seafood and meat), tacos, tortillas de patatas, and salsa. Ms. Padachie voluntarily supported us beginners along with Ms. Ruperez's hardworking manners and great cooking skills. I loved the Spanish feast very much and appreciate the teachers' efforts. They made my day and gave me a wonderful memory for Spanish II.

沒有留言:

張貼留言